Sewage Cleanup & Removal Services in Central Denver
There’s nothing worse than experiencing a sewage backup in your home or business. It not only brings your entire day to a complete and utter standstill, but it presents a variety of obstacles and hurdles before the area is safe for you, your family, your employees, and your guests.
As much as you might want to jump in and start cleaning it right away, sewage cleanup is best reserved for professionals as it has many health hazards and can cause serious personal injury and serious illnesses. Many dangers and risks are involved when cleaning and restoring sewage backup. To be safe, contact a certified and trained restoration specialist.
At Restoration 1 of Central Denver, we have the equipment and experience needed to extract safely, repair, dry, disinfect, and restore the affected area and odor removal. We offer a wide range of sewage cleanup and disinfectant services to ensure you don’t have to put yourself in harm’s way.
Sewage Cleanup & Removal Services in Denver
The Many Causes of a Sewage Backup
A sewage backup can cause contaminated water, devastating to anyone, mainly if it affects a large area of your home or business. While it’s preventable in most cases, a sewage backup often occurs with little-to-no warning and catches the homeowner and business owner completely off-guard.
Here are some of the most common causes of a sewage backup:
- Clogged Drain Pipe or Main Sewer Line
- Damaged Sewer Line From Tree Roots
- Aging & Outdated Sewer Systems
- Heavy Rainfall & Severe Weather
- Issues or Problems With City Sewers
It doesn’t matter what causes a sewage backup; time is of the essence when getting the sewage cleaned, disinfected, dried, repaired, and restored. We offer carpet cleaning, water extraction, and other microbes. The longer you wait, the longer you put everyone inside the property at risk — as well as the structure of your home or business.
The Many Dangers of a Sewage Backup
Many people’s first instinct when they experience a sewage backup is to start cleaning it up immediately. While it’s true you want to resolve the issue as soon as possible; it’s something that’s best done by a professional — especially considering how dangerous a sewage backup can be.
Here are just some of the many dangers of a sewage backup:
- Structural Damage, Water Damage, & Mold Damage
- Sickness & Illness Due to Sewage Exposure
- Raw Sewage Water Contains Harmful Bacteria & Disease
- Sewage Backups Can Contaminate the Air
- Unwanted Smell Throughout the Home or Business
- Bloodborne Pathogens
To ensure your sewage backup is resolved correctly and to the highest standards, contact Restoration 1 of Central Denver immediately. The sooner you reach out to our team, the sooner we can begin the restoration process and return your property to its original condition.
How Our Professional Sewage Cleanup Process Works
At Restoration 1 of Central Denver, we believe in a transparent process to ensure everyone is on the same page from start to finish. We only use the best equipment and the proper techniques and follow the safest, most effective protocols when cleaning a sewage backup.
Here’s a brief rundown of how our sewage cleanup process works:
- Extracting Sewage
- Removing Excess Water
- Disposing of Contaminated Objects
- Removal of Contaminated Building Materials
- Check For Water Intrusion
- Drying & Disinfecting Affected Areas
Don’t worry; we won’t begin the sewage cleanup process until the homeowner or business owner understands everything taking place and why. We give free estimates because we want our clients to feel comfortable and well taken care of when trusting us with all their restoration needs.
How to Prevent a Sewage Backup
While there’s nothing you can do to 100% avoid a sewage backup from occurring, there are plenty of things you can do to prevent it and reduce your chances of experiencing it. With the right lifestyle changes and understanding, you can do your part in avoiding a sewage backup.
Let’s take a look at some of our most prominent tips when preventing a sewage backup:
- Be mindful of what you pour down your sink drains
- Avoid pouring grease or oil down your drains
- Remove Standing Water
- Check for any Burst Pipe
- Use hair catchers in the shower and sinks to avoid hair buildup
- Avoid flushing any wipes or hygiene products down the toilet
- Avoid connecting your gutters and downspouts to the city sewer backup lines while clearing service water
- Have your sewer line cleared and inspected every five years
- Replace your sewer line with plastic pipes instead of cast iron or clay
- Be aware of any tree roots that might interfere with your sewer line or drain pipes
Every sewage backup incident is different, and most will require a unique solution before the matter is completely clean. With the right restoration company by your side, you can finally put this disaster behind you and return your home or business to normalcy once again.
Why Choose Restoration 1 of Central Denver?
If you’ve experienced a sewage backup recently and don’t want the disaster to linger around any longer than it already has and want the entire project completed as quickly as possible? Then you’ve come to the right place. Restoration 1 of Central Denver is ready and willing to restore your home or business back to its pre-sewage backup condition.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should choose Restoration 1 of Central Denver if you need quality sewage cleanup and sewage water removal in Denver:
- Advanced Equipment & Proper Techniques
- Highest Immediate Service Standards & Protocols
- Certified & Trained Restoration Experts
- Locally-Owned & Women-Led
- 24/7 Emergency Services With Fast Response Times
- We Work With All Insurance Companies
- Portion of Each Job Goes to Rocky Mountain Cancer Assistance
- Top-Notch Service Standards
- Commercial & Residential Experience
- Dedicated to Quality Customer Service
- Cost Effective Solution
Locations We Serve in the Denver Area
Restoration 1 of Central Denver is locally-owned and proud to serve the greater Denver area with best-in-class restoration services. We understand how frustrating and devastating a sewage backup can be, which is why we’re dedicated to helping you recover and restore.
Here are just some of the amazing communities we proudly serve with 24/7 availability:
Contact Restoration 1 of Central Denver Today!
Whether you’ve recently experienced a sewage backup or need quality water, smoke, mold, or fire damage restoration in Denver, you can trust Restoration 1 of Central Denver to deliver high-quality customer service and a great job cleaning any sanitation issues. Get your free inspection today and confirm appointment details by Contacting us today to learn more!