Trusted Water Damage Restoration & Clean Up Services in Denver CO
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Hassle-Free Insurance Claims
- Prompt Damage Assessment
- Trusted Name Nationwide
If you have ever had the misfortune of dealing with water damage in your home or business, you know how tricky water damage restoration can sometimes be. Restoration 1 of Central Denver CO is committed to making the process easier on property owners. We use advanced restoration equipment and quality workmanship to handle even the smallest water on your property can make even carpet cleaning a hassle.
Certified Property Damage Restoration Experts
Here at Restoration 1 of Central Denver, we believe in getting the job done correctly. As such, our company is a water damage restoration company certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). We go above and beyond to ensure our skills are of the highest quality for our community.
When disaster strikes and you call for water damage restoration services, our team will arrive quickly to mitigate water damage. We then use advanced restoration equipment to clean and restore your residential or commercial property.
Our process to complete such a job includes:
- Extracting all standing water out of affected areas
- Placement of specialty restoration equipment as necessary
- Completely drying all affected areas
- Testing and removing any affected building materials as necessary
- Mold Removal by dehumidifying the area to prevent mold growth
- Testing and removing affected building materials as necessary
- Removing carpeting and padding to assess the damage
Using Non-Invasive Water Drying Equipment
At Restoration 1 of Central Denver CO, we pride ourselves on the use of specialty and a non-invasive water removal process with drying equipment from top-notch manufacturers such as Injectidry.
We invest in this top-of-the-line equipment so you don’t have to pay out more for water damage restoration services. Since this equipment can be used without having to tear apart your home or building materials in many situations, this saves us time in your home and saves you money in the long run.
Water Damage Restoration in Denver, CO, and Its Causes
Typically, water damage occurs because of storm damage or a plumbing leak hidden in the walls, flooding from outside sources, and even HVAC systems or a freezing pipe burst. An important thing to note is that fire damage can soon lead to secondary damage by water requiring complete disaster restoration.
Water damage can lead to extreme cases with electrical outlets short-circuiting, ceiling fans falling from the ceiling, and mold leading to severe health problems.
Whatever the cause, our restoration team can handle the entire process and any amount of unwanted water on your property. We extract standing water and mold removal to ensure you are comfortable in your home or business once more.
24-Hour Emergency Water Removal in Denver Services
If you are ever dealing with water damage, waiting more than a few hours is a risky maneuver. You need immediate water damage restoration. At Restoration 1 of Central Denver CO, we offer 24/7 water damage restoration services. Even in the early morning hours, we’ll be at your doorstep to tackle water damage cleanup.
Contact Restoration 1 of Central Denver for expert restoration service today!
Flood Damage Restoration in Denver
Your home and business mean a lot to you. They’re a part of what makes you, well, you. That’s why if anything were to jeopardize the structure or integrity of your home or business — such as water damage — it would be devastating to you, your family members, and your employees. That’s why we are here for all your storm damage restoration needs.
At Restoration 1 of Central Denver, CO, we specialize in restoring your home or business from water damage, no matter how extensive the damage is. We take great pride in our restoration service and helping you move past this unfortunate disaster and ensure a fast response time to prevent further damage and that is why we do a fantastic job.
Common Causes of Water Damage in Denver
Homeowners and business owners in the Denver metro area need to be prepared for anything when it comes to water damage. There is a wide range of different causes of water damage, and sometimes there’s no way to avoid them. Eventually, tragedy and disaster will strike, making water extraction crucial by professional restoration.
Let’s take a look at some of the most common causes of water damage restoration in Denver:
- Severe weather (rain, snow, hail, storms, freezes, strong wind, natural disasters)
- Clogged gutters (leaves, branches, debris, etc.)
- Roof leak, damaged, loose-fitting, or pipe bursts
- Faulty appliances (refrigerator, washing machine, washer, etc.)
- Condensation from air conditioning unit
- Clogged or blocked drains (food, hair, dirt, toiletries, grease, etc.)
- Sprinkler system freeze breaks
- Leaking, damaged, or faulty water heater
While you never truly know when to expect water damage, understanding the causes can help you detect water damage in its early stages. Water damage leads to mold growth; the earlier it is noticed, the sooner mold remediation can begin.
The less that damage can wreak havoc on your home or business; if not treated, there will be irreparable damage. If you need help, contact us for immediate restoration services.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
At Restoration 1 of Central Denver CO, we respond quickly to remove water in any emergency. We believe in a fast, reliable, quality, and thorough water damage restoration process. We don’t take shortcuts and we aren’t satisfied until you’re satisfied with our work. That’s what makes us the preferred water damage restoration company in the Central Denver area.
To ensure you’re not met with any surprises, here’s a quick look at our restoration steps:
- Step 1 – Find the source of water damage to prevent it from worsening
- Step 2 – Begin water extraction and remove standing water
- Step 3 – Test and remove all building materials necessary that were affected by water damage
- Step 4 – Completely dry all the affected areas with advanced equipment
- Step 5 – Dehumidify the affected area for mold remediation to prevent the spread and growth of mold
- Step 6 – Rebuild and restore the affected area back to its original condition
When you contact us, we understand that time is of the essence and the longer it takes the more at risk your personal belongings are. Our certified experts arrive at your location in a timely manner. So that it is not left untreated we begin assessing and if needed begin mold remediation.
Before you know it, our emergency restoration services will have your home or business back up and running — almost like nothing happened!
Equipment Used When Restoring Water Damage
At Restoration 1 of Central Denver CO, we believe in using the most advanced, efficient, and effective equipment in the industry today. This ensures we do the best job possible and helps us move quickly, which is extremely important when restoring your water-damaged property.
Here’s a look at some of the equipment we utilize throughout the water damage mitigation process:
- Thermal Cameras – in order to accurately trace the water path, and read the temperature and thermal patterns through building materials that are in the way, we use thermal cameras to investigate any structural damage.
- Moisture Meters – used in virtually every step of the process. Moisture meters help detect problem areas and allow you to further investigate those areas as well as take daily moisture reading to ensure all levels are dried to safe industry standards and to make sure there are no dangerous contaminants.
- Air Movers – we drying systems to help initiate the cooling and drying process. They work like a fan but are built for commercial use with 1/3 horsepower.
- Air Scrubbers – in order to help keep the air pure inside the home, air scrubbers act as a negative fan that purifies and filtrates the air throughout the home.
- Dehumidification Units – In order to remove the moisture from the air and reduce humidity levels that are key for mold remediation, commercial dehumidification of the air is required.
- Water Extractor – there are several ways to remove large amounts of standing water, but a commercial water extractor makes it easy to begin the water extraction process and keeps the process efficient and fast.
One of the most specialized pieces of equipment we utilize is InjectiDry. It’s mainly used for water extraction and asbestos abatement, allowing us to dry walls, floors, and ceilings by a system of hoses connected to an air-tight mat or injected into wall cavities. It’s a great way to concentrate our drying efforts and speed up the process for quicker restoration to get your building back to its pre-damaged condition.
Why Choose Restoration 1 of Central Denver?
When water damage finds its way inside your home, whether it’s broken pipes, sump pump failure, or hidden moisture, a quality water damage restoration company in Denver is paramount. Not only can we restore your home to its original condition, but we can help you move past the disaster that occurred — which is what we all want, no one wants to call construction services. This is why we have one of the best restoration services in Denver.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should consider Restoration 1 of Central Denver for your next restoration project:
- Commercial & Residential Experience
- Certified, Licensed, Insured, & Bonded Experts
- IICRC Certified Technicians
- Our Business Owner runs a Locally-Owned Company
- Our Project Manager has High Service Standards
- Excellent Communication & Customer Service
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Fast Response Times
- Portion of Each Job Goes to Rocky Mountain Cancer Assistance
- Top-Notch Service Standards
- No Hidden Charges
- Financing available
Locations We Serve in the Denver Area
Being a locally-owned restoration company allows us to offer fast response times, essential when promptly mitigating and restoring water damage from wet carpeting to excess water. There’s nothing we love more than doing an amazing job helping the Denver area with its water damage issues with as little disruption to your life as possible.
We want to prevent our customers from losing their claims to their insurance company. That is why we are water damage, restoration professionals.
Here’s a list of locations in the Denver area that we proudly serve on a daily basis:
- Central Denver
- Wheat Ridge
- Downtown Denver
- Mountain View
- Bear Creek
- Lincoln Park
- Sloans Lake
- The Highlands
- West Colfax
Contact Us Today for Immediate Service
Have you recently experienced water damage in your home or business? Do you want to see your home or business returned to its original condition? Does your insurance company cover water damage? Don’t worry, that’s what we’re here for. We are the best water damage restoration company and we have the necessary knowledge, combined experience, passion, equipment, and certified restoration specialists.
Skip the insurance company call and contact Restoration 1 of Central Denver for immediate assistance with your next water restoration project. Confirm appointment details for your next water cleanup.