If you have ever had the misfortune of dealing with water damage in your home or business, you know just how tricky water damage restoration can be at times. Restoration 1 of Central Denver is committed to making the process easier on property owners. We use advanced restoration equipment and quality workmanship to handle even the smallest amount of water in your property
Certified Water Damage Restoration Experts
Here at Restoration 1 of Central Denver, we believe in getting the job done in the right manner. As such, our company is certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). We go above and beyond to ensure our skills are of the highest quality for our community.
When you call for water damage restoration services, our team will arrive quickly to mitigate water damage. We then use advanced restoration equipment to clean and restore your residential or commercial property.
Our process to complete such a job includes:
- Extracting all standing water out of affected areas
- Placement of specialty restoration equipment as necessary
- Completely drying all affected areas
- Testing and removing any affected building materials as necessary
- Dehumidifying the area to prevent mold growth
- Testing and removing and affected building materials as necessary
- Removing carpeting and padding to assess the damage
- Dehumidifying the area to prevent mold growth
Flood Damage Restoration in Denver
Your home and business mean a lot to you. They’re a part of what makes you, well, you. That’s why if anything were to jeopardize the structure or integrity of your home or business — such as water damage — it would be devastating to you, your family members, and your employees.
At Restoration 1 of Central Denver, we specialize in restoring your home or business from water damage, no matter how large the damage is. We take great pride in helping you move past this unfortunate disaster and ensure a fast response time to avoid the issue getting any worse.
Using Non-Invasive Water Drying Equipment
At Restoration 1 of Central Denver, we pride ourselves in the use of specialty and non-invasive water removal and drying equipment from top-notch manufacturers such as Injectidry. We invest in this top-of-the-line equipment so you don’t have to pay out more for water damage restoration services. Since this equipment can be used without having to tear apart your home or building materials in many situations, this saves us time in your home and saves you money in the long run.
Water Damage Restoration in Denver, CO and Its Causes
Typically, water damage occurs because of a plumbing leak hidden in the walls, flooding from outside sources, and even HVAC systems or freezing pipe bursts. Whatever the cause, our restoration team can handle any amount of unwanted water in your property. We’ll ensure you are comfortable in your home or business once more.
24-Hour Emergency Water Removal in Denver Services
If you are ever dealing with water damage, waiting more than a few hours is a risky maneuver. You need immediate water damage restoration. At Restoration 1 of Central Denver, we offer 24/7 water damage restoration services. Even in the early morning hours, we’ll be at your doorstep to tackle property damage.
Common Causes of Water Damage in Denver
Homeowners and business owners in Central Denver need to be prepared for anything when it comes to water damage. There are a wide range of different causes of water damage and sometimes there’s no way to avoid them. Eventually, tragedy and disaster will strike.
Let’s take a look at some of the most common causes of water damage restoration in Denver:
- Severe weather (rain, snow, hail, storms,freezes, natural disasters)
- Clogged gutters (leaves, branches, debris, etc.)
- Leaking, damaged, loose-fitting, or burst pipes
- Faulty appliances (refrigerator, washing machine, washer, etc.)
- Condensation from air conditioning unit
- Clogged or blocked drains (food, hair, dirt, toiletries, grease, etc.)
- Sprinkler system freeze breaks
- Leaking, damaged, or faulty water heater
While you never truly know when to expect water damage, understanding the causes can help you detect water damage in its early stages. The earlier it’s detected, the less that damage can wreak havoc on your home or business. If you need help, contact us for immediate assistance.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
At Restoration 1 of Central Denver, we believe in a fast, reliable, quality, and thorough water damage restoration process. We don’t take shortcuts and we aren’t satisfied until you’re satisfied with our work. That’s what makes us the preferred experts in the Central Denver area.
To ensure you’re not met with any surprises, here’s a quick look at our restoration steps:
- Step 1 – Find the source of water damage to prevent it from worsening
- Step 2 – Remove standing water
- Step 3 – Test and remove all building materials as necessary that were affected by water damage
- Step 4 – Completely dry all the affected areas with advanced equipment
- Step 5 – Dehumidify the affected area to prevent spread and growth of mold
- Step 6 – Rebuild and restore the affected area back to its original condition
When you contact us, we understand that time is of the essence. Our certified experts arrive at your location in a timely manner to begin assessing and mitigating the water damage. Before you know it, your home or business will be back up and running — almost like nothing happened!
Equipment Used When Restoring Water Damage
At Restoration 1 of Central Denver, we believe in using the most advanced, efficient, and effective equipment in the industry today. This ensures we do the best job possible and helps us move quickly, which is extremely important when restoring your property from water damage.
Here’s a look at some of the equipment we utilize throughout the water damage restoration process:
- Thermal Cameras – in order to accurately trace the water path, read the temperature and thermal patterns through building materials that are in the way, we use thermal cameras to investigate.
- Moisture Meters – used in virtually every step of the process. Moisture meters help detect problem areas and allow you to further investigate those areas as well as take daily moisture reading to ensure all levels are dried to safe industry standards.
- Air Movers – we utilize air movers to help initiate the drying and cooling process. They work like a fan, but are built for commercial use with 1/3 horse power.
- Air Scrubbers – in order to help keep the air pure inside the home, air scrubbers act as a negative fan that purifies and filtrates the air throughout the home.
- Dehumidifiers – In order to remove the moisture from the air and reduce humidity levels that are prime for mold growth, commercial dehumidification of the air is required
- Water Extractor – there are several ways to remove large amounts of standing water, but a commercial water extractor makes the process efficient and fast.
One of the most specialize pieces of equipment we utilize is InjectiDry. It’s mainly used for drying walls, floors, and ceilings by way of a system of hoses connected to an air-tight mat or injected in to wall cavities. It’s a great way to concentrate our drying efforts and speed up the process for quicker restoration.
Why Choose Restoration 1 of Central Denver?
When water damage finds its way inside your home, having a quality water damage restoration company in Denver is paramount. Not only can we restore your home back to its original condition, but we can help you move past the disaster that occurred — which is what we all want.
Here’s just some of the reasons why you should consider Restoration 1 of Central Denver for your next restoration project: